Thread: WTB: USED Pelikan M140, M20_, M40_, sub-$200

Thanks

Default WTB/WTT: USED Pelikan M140, M20_, M40_, sub-$200

I was able to try many Pelikans at the DC Pen Show, and was about to purchase an M400. I was pulled away before I could make a decision, and now I am seriously regretting it. Least to say, I am completely hooked on Pelikans. I enjoy bigger pens, but obviously anything bigger than an M400 will cost more than my wallet could bear. So, I'm asking around; does anyone have a USED Pelikan, under $200, that they would be willing to sell? The M600 is my sweet spot, but it's too expensive. Therefore I must settle for its smaller neighbor.

EDIT: I just realized, I still have my Lamy 2000. So that is up for trade. Will get pictures soon. It's lightly used, and has gathered that hand patina that the L2K gets after some time. It's rather close to my heart, so I'd only trade it to buy a bigger Pelikan.
    Last edited by surprise123; August 4th, 2019 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: WTB: USED Pelikan M140, M20_, M40_, sub-$200

Hi there. A variety of options both listed and not listed here. Got many nib options too! https://ebay.de/usr/chrischen1911

christopherchen1911@gmail.com , please contact me on what your wishes are (: