Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad experience with seller "Iruciperi" aka Hanim kang

Thanks

Default Re: Bad experience with seller "Iruciperi" aka Hanim kang

Quote Originally Posted by Dhruv View Post
    Jaws:
    I think it is common sense that once you ask the shipper to undervalue/underdeclare, you assume all responsibility of loss or damage in transit. So as such the shipper is/was under no obligation to issue you a refund of over the declared value ($100). And since the package was delivered and a letter stating the same was issued by French post to the shipper, he is not supposed to refund even $100.

So for next time you decide to ask for something like this, please know that shipper is not responsible in case the package is not delivered. That responsibility is your if you have asked to undervalue. I have had a package which was lost and undervalued. Took the declared amount back from the shipper and didn't bother him any further.
    I have come here after few days as i mentioned before that i am busy preparing for the medical license exam. I'm sorry but now I'm the one who has taken loss of 600 dollars and i am not whining here at forum rather left it, after asking the letter from seller which i will pursue after my exam. Check the date of my last message here.
    Thanks for your advice. Good that you stick with it while you deal cause for me im not gonna deal on this forum for sometime now. I have never sold my pens so I'm not worried cause i buy the pens ( and i have bought almost with the same rules, from well reputed people in pen world). Now I'm gonna buy pens probably from only the trust worthy reputed names in pen world.
    And for others who want me to change the subject kindly message me how to do that. Because last time i tried to delete my post of one of my Leonardo arco brown pen i couldn't delete the subect of post but just the content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaws For This Useful Post:

christof (July 7th, 2019)

Thanks

I don’t believe either the seller or the buyer is trying to scam the other side. The seller won’t offer half refund if he’s trying to scam the buyer. And a scam from the buyer side is almost impossible as long as the seller has proof of delivery.

Instead, I take this as “stupid lazy postal service messed up and refused to take any responsibility” kind of story. At least thats the most likely possibility to me. We should all blame the postal service. It could have been a “happy” ending if the buyer accepted the half refund from the seller as opposed to just rush to Paypal dispute.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    I'm the one who has taken loss of 600 dollars
    You took a loss of a $100. You gambled the other $500 the moment you asked for the seller to under declare the value. And you should only ever gamble what you are prepared to lose.
    Vintage. Cursive italic. Iron gall.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silverlifter For This Useful Post:

Bisquitlips (July 16th, 2019), Pendragon (July 15th, 2019), WabiSabi (July 18th, 2019), Wade (July 7th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    ...change the subject kindly message me how to do that....
    Contact Eric, @eriquito, the website owner for assistance.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,367 Times in 3,978 Posts

Jaws, here is what I would try: Go to thread tools and mark the thread as "Unsold." Go into the thread and check that Sold has disappeared, and maybe wait for a couple of minutes. Then try marking it as Sold again. You never know - it might work. If it doesn't then do as Fred suggests, please go ahead and ask Eric why marking it sold hasn't automatically locked it, and ask if he can lock it.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

Jaws (July 8th, 2019)