Before anybody jump to conclusions that should have done this or that. I know I made few mistakes as I fell for the honey trap of hard to find pen like visconti opera master in tobacco brown /turtle/amber demo. I asked the seller (who according to him recently shifted from Korea to France) that kindly deliver the pen through DHL as I was willing to pay extra for DHL.But the seller said he could only do registered mail. I should have backed out but desire to get the pen I was in search of years got better of me. I paid for this product (fountain pen) on 25th of April 2019 and till now I didn't get the delivery. Rather the local Saudi Post web site doesn't show the tracking number record. I brought this to the notice of the seller( in France) initially as other shipments which I got in the past usually got updated in the Saudi post system with in 2 to 3 three days showing the location of almost all the transit areas. But the seller said it was usual and it takes time for it to get updated. I called Saudi post call center various times to check about the the product where abouts with the tracking number provided to me by the seller and they said that there's no such parcel destined for Saudi Arabia. I personally visited various times the concerned local Saudi post office of the district of my address as well as the central post office of Jeddah Saudi Arabia, but they all said that he tracking number is wrong and no such item with this tracking number ever entered Saudi Arabia and now they all know me and rather are kind of rude as being an expat in saudi Arabia its not easy to deal with the people here. On official website of Saudi post after adding the tracking number, the exact message is "No data matches entered tracking number(s)" I will attach result of tracking number on official Saudi post website. I got panicked when the vague tracking on French post showed that the product was delivered. The tracking on French post didn't show any transit locations and even the destination no city no province or state and after few ambiguous status updates it showed item delivered on 7th may. I asked the seller to complain and open the investigation with French post as there's no record what so ever and as it was supposed to be signed on delivery so seller should ask the post for the proof that it got delivered to me. According to seller after a week French post told him that it was delivered without providing me any more details or proof though I told him that I never received it. Before making payment I also requested seller to ship the pen through DHL and that I will make additional payment for DHL but the seller was adamant to use French post.
Later on when I was about to open dispute with PayPal the seller offered me half amount I told him its not my fault and I either want pen or full amount as he can also ask for the refund from French post.
I opened the PayPal dispute. Apprantly only thing PayPal require is tracking number. I told PayPal to check with Saudi post I sent them the number which is written on Saudi post website as well and also they can see the result on their official website . Also where does the tracking on French post show that the package was delivered to me in the city Jeddah Saudi Arabia. This was suppose to be signed deliverery why didn't they ask for proof or check with the recepient country's postal service.
Tracking number : CC803602854FR
Saudi post website: sp.com.sa

And if somebody want to check directly with Saudi post call them on the number 00966920005700 ( this number can be confirmed from Google) to check directly about the package.

I don't care about the details I'm sharing here as I have already lost the amount. I know I made few mistakes and I'm paying the price in the form of hard earned money and time (I'm preparing for medical licencing exam and this all got me distracted). The pricy lesson I learnt is I won't be dealing with any member without looking into their records and if somebody won't be willing to send shipment through DHL despite of me paying the extra charges I will call off the deal and not fall for the honey trap again.
Here are the few pictures attached of results from Saudi post and french post.

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk