Thread: FS: Safari Petrol, E. Faber Permapoint Demis

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 822 Posts

Default FS: Safari Petrol, E. Faber Permapoint Demis

Lamy Safari, limited edition Petrol color with EF nib (smoothed lightly by me, works beautifully) and Z28 converter. Comes with Box. Some scuffs & scratches. $30 shipped to US, add $3 to Canada and Mexico., or add $12 for shipping worldwide.

SOLD - E. Faber Permapoint Demi in lizard green pattern, with new sac and new, fine, smooth-writing, modern nib with good flow and reliable starts. Normal signs of wear: scuffs, scratches, plating loss. $20

SOLD - Finally, E. Faber Permapoint Demi in black, with new sac and original nib (reground to fine) that I've smoothed, aligned, and tuned for good flow. It is a nice-writing nib with some feedback. Reliable starts and good flow. Normal signs of wear: scuffs, scratches, plating loss. Missing cap ring. $15

I like to ensure the pens I sell have no issues with hard starts and I demonstrate this with writing samples that include cursive and printing as well as directional stroke test. The test ink was Quink Black and paper was Clairefontaine Papier Velouté.

I accept PayPal Goods & Services. Free shipping within U. S., add $3 to Canada and Mexico., or add $12 for shipping worldwide.

Thanks!
    Last edited by azkid; July 2nd, 2019 at 08:09 AM.