Thread: FS: MB 146, Sailor Pro Gear Ocean Slim, Diplomat Areo Blue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default FS: MB 146 (SOLD), Sailor Pro Gear Ocean Slim (SOLD), Diplomat Areo Blue

I have three pens for sale. I need money for a new project and these need to find new homes, so no trades.

Montblanc 146 B with O-CI grind from Dan Smith of nibsmith.com. I bought this pen from forum member Zaddick back in 2017 just a couple of months after he paid MB for a level 2 service where they replaced everything but the nib and clip. Its in excellent condition with very few micro scratches from his use and the few times I used the pen after sending it to nibsmith.com for the custom grind. It's been more than 197 days since I have used this pen. I found italic grinds just don't go with my current writing needs. I use my 146 in M instead. They are great for special occasions but for everyday writing I find I like round nibs best. For a while I only wanted to use Italics, so go figure.
    It writes a 0.38mm line on the narrow angle and 0.85mm on the wide.

SOLD Paypal G&S Shipped. No box. Will ship in a tube.

Sailor ProGear Ocean Slim B. - SOLD
    I bought this one new on sale new 9/7/18. I also happen to buy the standard ProGear Ocean at the same time so I never really used this one. I plan to keep my other Ocean for a long time! The B nib writes a 0.45mm line with Sailor ink so it's more of an FM in my mind. Made me wish I had bought a Zoom, but it works great on cheeper paper so no complaints. Includes the blue Sailor box and converter. Not sure what happened to the white outer box.

SOLD

Diplomat Areo Blue B
    I bought this one new 10/5/18. I really want to love this pen, but the metal section is too slippery for me. The nib is wonderful, the click is perfect and fun, and the looks amazing but if it slips for my hands its not the right pen for me. Many people love this model. The nib puts down a 0.60mm line which is my perfect line width. Box, papers, clip tag, converter, and everything else it came with included.

$100 PayPal G&S Shipped. No longer for sale. I contacted diplomat about the pen being slippery and Yafa is offering to replace the pen for free.

Last edited by Driften; July 9th, 2019 at 10:39 AM.