I have a couple wonderful pens I'm looking to sell simply because I realize I own too many fountain pens -_-. I'm just looking to make room for newer purchases and recoup some of what I spent. Payments through PayPal only. If you are interested or curious about any of the pens please send me a PM ! I would be more then happy to answer any questions and/or work out deals if I find them reasonable/fair. Thanks for looking!

PICTURE LINK: https://imgur.com/a/dEqrhc8

PICTURES ATTACHED BELOW TOO

Sheaffer Legacy II - with a Sheaffer Triumph inlaid 18k (F) nib. The nib is buttery smooth, and is a fantastic writer with excellent ink flow/wetness. The inlaid 18k nib has a wonderful softness or bounce/springiness to it that makes writing with it quite enjoyable. Comes with the original squeeze filler, can use cartridges, or the touchdown filler. Since the Legacy II is no longer in production they are quite sought after by collectors; the design and performance no doubt adds to their popularity. The Legacy II is among my favorite writers and workhorse fountain pens. Since I own/use two others, I have decided to sell this one. Condition is (9.5/10) NOS - originally purchased NOS from Vannesse when they found a bunch in their inventory. Asking $180.

Faber Castell Snakewood Limited Edition - A beautiful fountain pen of superb craftsmanship and quality. These GVFC Snakewood Fountain pens were made in fairly limited quantities with each one finished by hand; each pen is a unique item in its color and appearance. Personally I feel it was worth its retail price. The pen is Cartridge Filled. The 18k (XF) nib is extremely smooth for an XF nib and is a super juicy writer which I tend to like. The nib can be exchanged for a different size free of cost via Faber Castell's nib exchange program. In my experience Faber Castell has always made some of the best performing nibs and fountain pens. This limited edition Snakewood FP is one of their top of the line offerings and that's reflected in both quality and performance. Condition (9.5-10/10) LNIB. Asking $0LD, around half of what I originally paid.

Vintage Columbus celluloid Fountain Pen - Vintage celluloid fountain pen from old Italian manufacturer Columbus. Cartridge Filled. Columbus used to be a fairly well known fountain pen manufacturer back in the early-mid 1900's. OMAS manufactured many of their pens and Columbus was well known for their beautiful celluloid fountain pens. This pen is made from real/classic celluloid - the pearlescent white and black celluloid has some very interesting color and depth to it - and the pen has a (F) nib. The pen is in excellent condition (9.5/10). Asking $0LD.

Montegrappa Nero Uno - Montegrappa Nero Uno fountain pen. Cartridge Filled. 18k (F) inlaid nib - a beautiful writing fountain pen nib - it's a nice and juicy writer that lays down a precise (F) fine line. The nib is buttery smooth with a slight bounce and softness. It performs wonderfully and is a joy to write with while also having that feel and sense of quality which Montegrappa pens and nibs are known for. The Nero Uno is a classy, sharp looking pen suitable for most any use and setting. Condition is (9.5-10/10). Asking $250.

Parker 61 Rainbow - An excellent condition, hard to find, fully functioning Rainbow Parker 61. These are quite collectable like the famous Parker 51. The Silver and Gold "Rainbow" cap is what makes this 61 rare and sought after by collectors. Condition of (9.5/10), it's hard to find Rainbow model 61's in such nice condition. The Parker 61 has a similar design to the famous model 51, but featured Parker's new, innovative, self filling mechanism which allows the pen to be filled with minimal effort and mess for the user. Quite a novel and unique filling system. The pen is fitted with a tubular, hooded, 14k nib similar to the Parker 51. The nib on this pen is exceptionally smooth, with perfect ink flow and wetness. One of the best writing Parker 51/61's I own and have written with. Overall it's an excellent, collectible pen with an unique filling system. Asking $160.

Sheaffer Balance - Fully restored Sheaffer Balance with 14k 3-25 (F) nib. The pen is in Like New condition (9.5-10/10) thanks to the professional restoration done on it. The 14k (F) nib is as smooth as it gets while being nice and stiff which Sheaffer nibs are known for. Vac-Filled and holds quite a bit of ink making it a great candidate for carrying and outside use. Features a name: "Helen Quinn" in very small letters on the side of the pen which I always feel adds some character and history to a pen. Transparency of the ink chamber is very good/excellent and can easily be seen through in the light. In all, it's an excellent fountain pen. Asking $85.

Soennecken P10 - Received this from a Redditor in a trade awhile back. In excellent condition (9.5-10/10) , piston filled - the ink windows are fully transparent, the piston operates super smoothly, and the color of the celluloid is like new. Fitted with a 14k Soennecken (F-M) nib that is one of the smoothest nibs I have ever written with. The ink flow is perfect, overall, the pen is wonderful to write with. Thanks to the fairly large ink reservoir and the pens design, it makes for a great travel/carry pen. Very nice example of an entry level, vintage Soennecken for those interested. Asking $0LD.

Thanks again for looking! Please PM if interested!

14 - u5gr6kn.jpg6 - VyxApy2.jpg7 - 48kXqo8.jpg9 - 3Nrnphj.jpg10 - Nzq8TzB.jpg11 - 0ms1M5M.jpg16 - z6YL5WJ.jpg17 - 9LeTe93.jpg18 - i3m4MDH.jpg