Quote Originally Posted by Pendict View Post
Hi there.

Any deliberation that seeks some agree should be based on respect among the participants and also a respect for the rules of a legitimate debate.

Constantly appealing to argumentative fallacies forces to suspect ignorance or ill will.

Now is the Tu quoque argument repetitively and boring full expressed.

How important is who I am, think or have done, against the fact that someone was criticized for using stolen images from the internet and the contradiction that in a satirical thread against that person, it begins with an image from a well-known contemporary artist, not identified and additionally altered?

Furthermore that the questioned threads have been deleted and the sarcastic sense of humor in this mess is increasingly unintelligible.

When enough is enough?

Best regards.

For those whose ego requires it, I want to formally declare that my fountain pen is no bigger or nicer than none.
You're evading.

People evade when they are fearful of the consequences of giving a direct and honest answer.

Don't be afraid. Accept the consequences. Give an honest and direct answer:

What's your opinion of Ramon's applying his own copyright label to a photograph that was taken by, copyrighted by, and is owned by someone else?

Each evasion deepens your hypocrisy.

--Daniel