Thread: FP events in Ontario, Canada?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Wink FP events in Ontario, Canada?

Dear FP geeks Friends,

I'll be in Canada all August this year, in Waterloo-Kitchener, Ontario. Can my Canadian colleagues tell me if there are any fountain pen events in this area (pen shows, meetings, etc.) in August, and if and where there are any antique shops and flea markets, where you can find pens, other writing instruments, etc...?
    I am mainly interested in Pelikan, Montblanc, but also Parker Duofold, Vacumatic and all others. Mostly vintage pens... . I'd like to talk about fountain pens, maybe I'll buy, sell or trade something. I am also interested in pens for parts and to be repaired.
    I would be grateful for your information and guidance, thank you in advance. Contact me at the Forum or directly via PM

Thanks

Default Re: FP events in Ontario, Canada?

I sure hope you were able to get a few PM messages and were able to meet up in the London, ON or Cambridge or Great Toronto Area’s. I left Ontario a few years ago but made many good friends from my time in the GTA area.
    Mags or Rob Maguire MB 149, 147, 146,144, Mozart, Boehme, Sailor Realo, Aurora Optima, Churchmen Prescriptor and Parson's Essential, Parker 51 1.3 mm stub, Parker Vacumatic 1939 OB Can, TWSBI's (540,580, Mini and Vac 700), Pelikan M 1000/800 Demonstrator 600/200 demoM/200 OBB, Visconti Rembrandts (2), Lamy, Cross, Watermans, Pilots, Sheaffer's, Omas 360 LE 84/360, GvFC, Esterbrooks J and SJ, Bexley Jitterbug, Taccia, Eversharp 1952 flex, Edison Herald, Franklin Christoph Piper.

Thanks

Default Re: FP events in Ontario, Canada?

This is a solemn undertaking and must be handled with great care. You have to face the challenge of finding and selecting a place to accommodate the event's participants. Also, you will be faced with the organization of catering. These are various banquets, buffets, etc. Perhaps the most challenging thing will be choosing the appropriate venue for forums and conferences. After all, it would help if you had an audience, depending on the specific event. Also, do not forget about the decoration and decorations, so if you want your conference to be successful and well, you should seriously consider all these points. In your place, I would apply to a particular company engaged in various conferences, seminars, presentations, and so on. This company brightvisionevents.co.uk has personally helped me organize my first business meeting and other events of this type.
    Last edited by alisuwilba; October 31st, 2021 at 11:07 AM.