Quote Originally Posted by Honey Mustard View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Kenshin View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Kenshin View Post
I mentioned that AB stained a cart, pipette, and cleaning tool every bit as badly as BSB is said to stain, and no one treats AB as nuclear waste.
1. I think, at least in the representative sample on the forums, that far, far fewer people use AB than BSB. You may not see problems reported with AB, but you also certainly don't see people touting it's innate incredibleness as you do the League of Fanbois and Grrlls of BSB.

2. Since you mention your staining, have you heard of *anyone* reporting a similar problem with AB? I'm curious, because I am totally committed to Aurora Black, and I've considered giving the Blue a try.
Nope. Haven't, but then this is my first exoerience with AB, and I,ve read reviews, and no one mentions staining either.

I am indeed wondering whether the AB formula has changed, because everyone also says it has a purple cast, but mine reads turquoise.

And since it is growing on me, I've changed its status from Nemesis Ink to Use Only In Certain Pens.
Could the ink you used by any chance actually be Platinum's Aurora Blue, and not Aurora brand blue? Because Platinum's Aurora Blue definitely stains, and I'm sure I've read of it staining for other people as well. Aurora Blue, however, washes away quite easily for me.

I think you are brilliant.

Because I got the sample a long time ago and Aurora Blue is all it says, I can't be a hundred percent certain, but I bet you're right!