Thread: Fountain Pen Super Sale

Thanks

Default Fountain Pen Super Sale

Cleaning out some of my inventory. All prices are OBO so don't be shy about making offers! Shipping in the CONUS is included.

1. Tactile Turn Gist Titanium-Broad Nib-$175. The nib was tuned and smoothed by Mark Bacas and writes like a dream. This is the newer version.
    2. Sailor 1911 Large Key Lime Special Edition-Broad Nib-$225. Catch and release. Just didn't work for me. Pen is a dream
    3. Diplomat Aero-Medium-$100. Nib is fantastic. There is one little place on the barrel but is hardly noticeable. I'm in an anti-metal pen phase I guess.
    4. Montegrappa Game of Thrones, House Stark-Broad Nib-$200. This is a broad nib that writes more like a medium, and was tuned and smoothed by Mark Bacas. I love this design, but this is a victim of my anti-metal phase.
    5. Pilot Custom Heritage 92-Medium Nib-$120. This pen has only been dipped, catch and release. Pen is perfect.-SOLD!
    6. TWSBI Eco Transparent Orange-Architect Grind-$50. Pen was ground from a broad to an ultra smooth architect by Mark Bacas (hence the extra cost!)-SOLD!
    7. Esterbrook J Grey-Broad "Venus" Nib-$50. Bought from Jessie at the Atlanta Pen Show. Pen is perfectly restored. Very cool piece.
    Last edited by CapitalY1; July 21st, 2019 at 07:26 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CapitalY1 For This Useful Post:

Triaed (July 20th, 2019)