Thread: Rare! Omas Cavalier Simoni Set

Thanks

Default Rare! Omas Cavalier Simoni Set

Brand New Never Inked!

The Omas Cavalier Simoni set was a Limited Edition of 90 sets issued in 2015 to celebrate the 90th Anniversary of the founding of Omas by Armando Simoni. Created by hand entirely in celluloid, the set is composed of 3 The Paragon Vintage piston filling fountain pens, originally designed by Armando Simoni in 1931. Each pen is a different material and carries a different width 18k gold nib. The pens are adorned with nine bands to symbolize the 9 decades of Omas history and are engraved Omas 90 Anniversary on the cap with a number 90 on the nib. This is Limited Edition set #2/90 and each pen bears the 02/90 engraving on the section.

The two tone 18K gold nib in the Saft Green pen is a Fine

The single tone 14K gold nib in the Burl pen is an Extra Flessible Fine

The two tone 18K gold nib in the Scarlet pen is a Medium

I am the original owner. The set is Brand New Never Inked and has been stored in its velour lined case for its entire existence. The gold color on the nib of the Saft Green pen does not perfectly fill the area in which it was applied, but this is exactly as it came from the factory. The set is complete with original boxes and papers.

$3500 includes shipping within the US

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

The pens will be available for viewing and purchase (subject to prior sale) on my table at the Washington DC Pen Show August 2-4

I will also have on my table another even more rare Omas set of 7 (see my other post), as well as more than 30 Nakayas, and a range of Pelikans, Montblancs, Viscontis, Deltas, Sailors, Platinums, etc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to whichwatch For This Useful Post:

SIR (July 22nd, 2019)

Thanks

Default Re: Rare! Omas Cavalier Simoni Set

Sold! Thanks