Thread: For Sale: Parker Sonnet -stainless steel w medium steel nib and Jinhao x450

Thanks

Default For Sale: Parker Sonnet -stainless steel w medium steel nib and Jinhao x450

I’m looking to move these two rarely used items. They need a good home! Prefer CONUS, but willing to sell to overseas members.

Parker Sonnet - stainless steel version, medium steel nib, w/parker slide converter : $45; lighter than expected, but well balanced. The pen is a smooth writer, no problems with the nib, feed or converter. It’s served me well since date of purchase off Amazon, a number of years ago.

Jinhao x450 - medium steel Jinhao nib, glossy lacquer blue: $6; no issues with the nib, feed, or converter, but there is some slight cosmetic damage to the body due to being in my spouse’s purse. The price pretty much reflects shipping costs, as I realize one of these brand new is around $10. If it helps, I’ll include a mystery sample of ink for the buyer.

Or take both pens for $45 shipped, will include two random ink samples from my stash of any of the following: Sailor, Robert Oster, MontBlanc, Noodler’s, J. Herbin, and Diamine (there’s probably more, but my brain is slacking right now)

PayPal accepted. PM for details or OBO offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HoLmeslice; July 22nd, 2019 at 10:37 PM.