Thread: Pelikan 100N Flexible

Thanks

Exclamation Pelikan 100N Flexible

Hello everyone

Up for sale is a celluloid Pelikan 100N fountain pen fitted with a flexible CN nib (WW2 era).

The pen is in great working condition as it has been serviced in 2018 by vintage fountain pen expert Francis, also known as Fountainbel. Francis completed a complete overhaul including installing a new piston seal.

Features:

- Flexible CN nib that is capable of producing remarkable line variation (F - BBB). At certain angles you can feel some toothiness.
    - Ebonite feed
    - Transparent ink window.
    - Piston filling mechanism that works flawlessly.
    - Flaws: the pen's section shows some signs of use; there are microscratches all over the pen and one deep scratch on barrel end (please refer to photos). Please note that the cap's imprints have been highlighted with wax based chalk (easily removable).

No box or papers.

I tried my very best to make decent photos and videos of the pen, Please check them as they are part of this offer and are the best way to describe the pen.

VIDEO:

PRICE: $0 plus shipping (worldwide registered shipping with tracking number /uninsured, signed for/ USD8, insurance at cost if needed)

Paypal is the preferred payment method.
    As always, I am open to hear reasonable offers.

I will ship within 24 hours after payment is received.

Email: myfountainpensforsale@gmail.com

First email/PM with the message 'I want it!' gets the pen. Feel free to ask questions or make an offer but be aware that those do not reserve the pen.

IMGUR ALBUM FOR PHOTOS:

https://imgur.com/a/QQPO2ml

Please also take a look at my other adverts in case you are interested in vintage fountain pens.

Last edited by Zolt4n; September 18th, 2019 at 03:42 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Pelikan 100N Flexible

Bump.