Thread: My girlfriend needs eyelash extension shampoo, where can I get it?

Thanks

Default My girlfriend needs eyelash extension shampoo, where can I get it?

My girlfriend recently bought eyelash extensions, honestly they look beautiful on her, the problem is that she had no idea that these extensions need to be washed with a special shampoo and the store where she bought the eyelash extensions doesn't sell this shampoo, so she she needs it but has no idea where to get it can anyone recommend me a store where my girlfriend can buy this shampoo for her eyelash extensions?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 797 Posts

Default Re: My girlfriend needs eyelash extension shampoo, where can I get it?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos.q For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (February 25th, 2023), Sailor Kenshin (February 25th, 2023)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlorFreddy View Post
    My girlfriend recently bought eyelash extensions, honestly they look beautiful on her, the problem is that she had no idea that these extensions need to be washed with a special shampoo and the store where she bought the eyelash extensions doesn't sell this shampoo, so she she needs it but has no idea where to get it can anyone recommend me a store where my girlfriend can buy this shampoo for her eyelash extensions?

You must be joking. Your girlfriend should have thought about eyelash extensions shampoo beforehand. Usually such things are explained by the lashmaker after the procedure. Google Stacy Lash shampoo...
    You can thank me if this works.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 797 Posts

Another spammer spamming a spammer....

spam-ad-burns-and-allen.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos.q For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (February 26th, 2023), Sailor Kenshin (February 27th, 2023)

Thanks

Yes, it probably sounds silly shampoo for eyelashes. And it seems that it was created for women is a simple product. But if you look closely, this product is not so bad. Usually we remove eye makeup with two-phase cleansers or micellar water. But they do not completely wash off the mascara, the cotton disks with which we do the procedure, tear out the lashes, and also sometimes stinging eyes. Eyelash extensions shampoo Stacy Lash shampoo use this and it cleans all lashes very well . Eyelash shampoo is usually available in a foam format, which is applied to the closed eyes and massaged with a brush. Thus, provides a thorough cleansing of the eyelashes, even at the roots, and does not provide any damage to the eyelashes.

Thanks

I never thought about eyelash extensions, but recently this topic has interested me. I looked at how long and dyed eyelashes look and I also wanted to change my face, I want to stick eyelashes in pink, I think my boyfriend will be pleased. I followed the link here to a store with shampoo, there is everything you need for eyelashes, I liked it, I think I’ll order from them, especially since the prices are low, thanks for the information...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

It won't be the trolls and Eric's neglect that'll end FPGeeks. These bots will finish the job.

ECDC6260-00D4-42D4-9D22-DCC1A78BF194_1_105_c copy.jpeg

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FredRydr For This Useful Post:

countrydirt (February 27th, 2023), Jon Szanto (February 27th, 2023), Sailor Kenshin (February 27th, 2023), Yazeh (February 27th, 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,040 Times in 4,011 Posts

I think the problem is that *nothing* we do is making any difference. Eric (owner/admin) is doing nothing to stop any of the intrusions, no matter what their generation. In the Activity Stream I even saw a new bot start an Album Page and post adverts, all likely automated.

Until and unless Eric steps up, it is going to continue to get worse. Of course, he has plenty of time to do video podcasts with Anderson Pens and AppelBoom, just no interest in this place, yet still refusing to give it up.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

Sailor Kenshin (February 27th, 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,367 Times in 3,978 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
    I think the problem is that *nothing* we do is making any difference. Eric (owner/admin) is doing nothing to stop any of the intrusions, no matter what their generation. In the Activity Stream I even saw a new bot start an Album Page and post adverts, all likely automated.

Until and unless Eric steps up, it is going to continue to get worse. Of course, he has plenty of time to do video podcasts with Anderson Pens and AppelBoom, just no interest in this place, yet still refusing to give it up.
    This is the problem in a nutshell. Eric won't do it but won't let it go to someone else who could. He obviously considers video podcasts all he's going to do now. He never even mentioned InCoWriMo his own baby, before February began this year. I've asked vBulletin and they said that the upgrade to their V5 could only be done through the owner's server. I think we've all thought of everything we could possibly think of except maybe, dare I even say it? Begins with H and ends with r
    Last edited by Chrissy; February 27th, 2023 at 09:49 AM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

Sailor Kenshin (March 18th, 2023)

Thanks

If The Owner/ Admin won't much care about what is happening, why he can't appoint somebody as a higher admin power that can do more house cleaning for him?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cyril For This Useful Post:

Sailor Kenshin (March 18th, 2023)