Thread: SF Show in one week!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,039 Times in 4,010 Posts

Default SF Show in one week!

Woot! Pen Show!!

In just a week the San Francisco International Pen Show is going to rock. So many great activities going down in addition to all the pens, inks and assorted stuffs. I've been a bit bowled over by the number of 'show exclusives' coming into town: Bungubox has a LE Sailor Pro Gear pen in SF colors, a couple of different vendors have signature inks (including a Joey Feldman / Vanness collab) and there are others, I know, that I am forgetting about. I'll try to have my head on and do a proper report after the show, possibly a post or two during the run. Just depends on how busy it gets.

They like to call SF "The Fun Pen Show". I think this commemorative shirt being made by Rickshaw Bagworks kinda nails that vibe!

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

bebox (August 15th, 2019), Chemyst (August 16th, 2019), Fermata (August 17th, 2019), Frank (August 19th, 2019), FredRydr (August 16th, 2019), Lady Onogaro (August 15th, 2019)