Thread: FS: Moore fingertip Deco FP & MP set - Stickered and immaculate

Thanks
    Thanked 6,426 Times in 2,518 Posts

Cool FS: Moore fingertip Deco FP & MP set - Stickered and immaculate

SOLD: Moore fingertip Deco design - fountain pen and mechanical pencil set. Still stickered! Condition is immaculate, with no micro scratches, no brassing, no mars. As expected, the original sac was hard so I installed a fresh sac. I dipped the section in water and a bit of ink wafted from the nib, but quickly ran clear with a couple pulls of the lever. I believe this pen was once dipped and that was all.

It still has the thin brass strip the factory inserted into the feed to protrude into the ink inside the sac. The price stickers are in place, indicating the 14k gold nib of the pen is a "96-B" with a medium nib, while the pencil is a "6-B." The pen's brushed stainless section is perfect and really brings out the deco design with the gold fingertip nib. The pencil's eraser has never been used. Printing on both barrels are crisp and deep - MOORE PEN CO. BOSTON MASS with patents & etc.

Moore fingertips are special enough, but I have never seen a virtually like-new set in this condition with stickers. It just came to me in a trade a few days ago.

$350 for the set includes Priority postage to anywhere served by the USPS, more elsewhere. First PM that reads "I'll take the Moore fingertip set" with email address and shipping address holds it pending prompt payment of Square invoice emailed to you. Questions are welcome, but do not hold the set.

IMG_2368.jpegIMG_2377.jpegIMG_2369.jpegIMG_2370.jpegIMG_2376.jpeg

More photos in next post:
    Last edited by FredRydr; August 22nd, 2019 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks
    Last edited by FredRydr; August 16th, 2019 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Moore fingertip Deco FP & MP set - Stickered and immaculate

SOLD