Thread: Rare, Uncommon Ballpoints

Thanks

Default Rare, Uncommon Ballpoints

A few of you know I have been collecting fountain pens for quite some time.............have too many like most on the forum.

Here are some rare-uncommon ballpoints to boot. Probably a couple of the rarest are some Parker's I received from Susan Wirth 25 years ago, God Bless her soul.............including a rare T Jotter I think she called it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started-- Mark Twain

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wingwiper For This Useful Post:

Ahriman4891 (August 19th, 2019), catbert (August 22nd, 2019), Deb (August 18th, 2019), FredRydr (August 18th, 2019), Kaputnik (August 18th, 2019)

Thanks

Default Re: Rare, Uncommon Ballpoints

The Big Red Parker isn't bad at all if you like a larger ball point to match your old Duofold. The Big Red and the Ad Pen have a converter that will let you use Jotter-sized gel refills, which is nice. I keep mine in a desk at home. I usually carry one fountain pen and one ball point in my pocket at work. I especially like the Sheaffer Stratowriter Touchdown pattern pens - these are the large ballpoints that matched the fat Touchdown fountain pens of the late 1940s. I use a Monteverde gel refill in them - with the widget and a spacer added to make the refill fit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ray-VIgo For This Useful Post:

wingwiper (August 29th, 2019)