Thread: Cheap fountain-pen approved composition books

Thanks

Default Cheap fountain-pen approved composition books

The latest round of composition books from Walgreens' Wexford brand (USA) are surprisingly good. Resistant to bleed through and minimal ghosting. This batch is sourced in Vietnam and retails for $2.99 each, but are often on sale for just 50 cents.
    Last edited by Inkflow; August 23rd, 2019 at 12:20 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inkflow For This Useful Post:

azkid (August 19th, 2019), Brilliant Bill (August 20th, 2019), jbb (August 19th, 2019), Jon Szanto (August 19th, 2019)

Thanks

Default Re: Cheap fountain-pen approved composition books

Somehow I hate to have to accept these grade-school notebooks are that good -- but they really are! Great with fountain pens. I got a dozen today for six dollars. I think I'll go get more tomorrow; they're on sale until week's end.

Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks

It's refreshing to see the quality, especially compared to some of the Office Depot legal pads that bleed badly, even with roller balls.

Thanks

I'll have to check out the Walgreen Wexfords now! I was also pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Stellar Poly Notebooks from Office Depot. My office has these and they initially looked like run of the mill, bad paper composition notebooks. But they turned out to be fountain pen friendly! Minimal bleedthrough and no feathering, which means I can use my fountain pens in the office again. Office Depot has a sale going on right now and I also picked up a bunch at $1 each.

Thanks

Moving to a new home or office is an exciting yet challenging endeavor. It requires careful planning, coordination, and adherence to a schedule. However, despite meticulous preparations, unforeseen circumstances can sometimes disrupt even the most well-laid plans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPQXAAOL6vo