Thread: Pilot Limited Edition VP's - Crimson Sunrise, Crossed Lines Stub Nib

Thanks

Default Pilot Limited Edition VP's - Crimson Sunrise, Crossed Lines Stub Nib

In recent years when I found a pen I especially liked, such as these Pelikan Special Editions, I tended to buy multiple copies of that pen to set aside for future gifts, future trades, my collection, or what not. Now, as space and time have both gotten shorter, it’s time to clear out these extra pens or they are just going to sit in the closet. I have tried to price these pens reasonably to the market. All of these pens are new in the box, never inked, and were only taken out to photograph them. All of these Vanishing Point pens were purchased from authorized dealers. All pens are new, in all their original packaging/case/box. Shipping per pen is $10 for fully insured, Priority USPS shipping in CONUS. I do my best to ship the day after payment is received .

Pen No. 1 SOLD 2017 Pilot Vanishing Point Limited Edition. In 2017, Pilot issued the Crimson Sunrise Vanishing Point LE. It’s a beautiful rainbow mix of reds, and of course is the usual, reliable and smooth medium 18 K nib. This is Pen No. 1711 of 2017. Comes with original inner case and numbered outer box $360.

Pen No. 2 SOLD 2018 Pilot VP Crossed Lines Limited Edition. When I first saw the add for this pen, I was not impressed…another black pen? Ho Hum. But when I saw it in person, my whole view changed. This is a really classy, attractive pen. Although the lines are not intended to line up on the pen between the barrel and the section, on this pen they do, making it all the more appealing. 18K Medium nib, which is standard for the VP LE. This is Pen No. 1784 of 2018. Comes with original inner case and numbered outer box $225.

Pen No. 3 2018 Pilot VP Crossed Lines Limited Edition. Another one of the beautiful crossed lines black pen. But…this one comes with an 18K factory STUB nib. Alignment of the lines between the section and barrel is more typical on this pen. This is Pen No. 0163 of 2018. Comes with original inner case and numbered outer box $250.

pen crimson on stand.jpgpen crimson in case.jpgpen crimson opened up.jpgpen 1784 nib extended copy.jpgpen 1784 closed copy.jpgpen 0163 stub nib.jpgpen 0163 stub extendd copy.jpgpen 0163 closed copy.jpgpen 0163 case copy.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dougb1426; August 20th, 2019 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Pilot Limited Edition VP's - Crimson Sunrise, Crossed Lines Stub Nib

Messaged!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk