Thread: Fund My Daughter's Electric Violin Sale

Thanks

Default Fund My Daughter's Electric Violin Sale

This sale is over... thank you
    Last edited by OldGriz; June 16th, 2013 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Sale is over thank you
    Tom
    My Favorite Pen
    A veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'
    That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldGriz For This Useful Post:

fountainpenkid (June 6th, 2013), Pensfan (June 11th, 2013), renpei (June 7th, 2013)

Banned
    Thanks

Default Re: Fund My Daughter's Electric Violin Sale

That is an amazing thing for you to do!
    I hope you raise enough funds! I will pop over and see if I can afford anything

Thanks

Default Re: Fund My Daughter's Electric Violin Sale

Awesome that your daughter is doing that! My daughter just picked up an electric violin to play in worship bands on Sunday in the youth group. She LOVES it.

I am looking for a beat up, EDC, user grade P51 with a nice EX/Fine nib to use for college. The nib is the most important part to be honest. So if you have a beater laying around that you otherwise wouldn't be able to sell, please let me know and I'll see if it fits in the tight budget.
    For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    ~ Romans 8:38-39

Shameless Blog Plug: The Shiny Penny