Thread: FS: OMAS, Delta, Parker, Sheaffer, Pilot......

Thanks

Default FS: OMAS, Delta, Parker, Sheaffer, Pilot......

My input method has been shifting from purely pens to a healthy mix of pens and keyboards. I decide to let go a group of pens because I won't have as much time to use them. All pens are restored unless stated otherwise. The prices include Paypal fees but not USCON shipping, which I'll charge for actual cost. Sorry, no international shipping please.

1. Namisu Nova in Aluminum: F-M Bock nib, near mint. Asking $35
    2. Karas Kustom Fountain K: B Bock nib ground to CI by my self. Stonewashed finish. Asking $40, SOLD
    3. FPR Himalaya: acrylic finish with a gold Conklin Endura nib. Slightly soft line approximately M. Asking $40
    4. Signum Sterling Silver pen: beautiful silver pen with a map of Africa on cap. M-B steel nib. Asking $80, SOLD
    5. LIY: very nice acrylic pen fitted with a flexible Waterman #2 nib. Asking $60, pretty much worth it just for the nib, SOLD
    6. Pilot Capless: NOS vintage model with a gold nib. This is the version without spring mechanism (see https://www.reddit.com/r/Pen_Swap/co...apless_c250ss/ for more detail). Actually very very rare. Asking $200, SOLD
    7. Pilot Elite: NOS with steel nib. Asking $20
    8. Parkers reserved for now
    9. Eversharp Skyline: this is the bigger version with gold nib. Firm smooth F. Asking $60
    10. Sheaffer Balance Jewelers band: user grade with brassing and engravings on the cap band. Firm EF gold nib. Asking $60
    11. Sheaffer Balance ring top: very good condition with slight discoloration. Firm F gold nib. Asking $60
    12. Cross Townsend: gold filled with gold nib. B nib with slight stub character. Asking $90
    13. Delta Profili: sterling silver pen with 14k B nib. Delta pens are not so easy to find these days. Asking $150, SOLD
    14. OMAS Bologna: acrylic body with #5 14k gold nib. The "black" parts actually have some shimmer to it. Asking $200
    15. Franklin-Christoph P66: glass finish with Masuyama M CI nib. Slight stain on the threads. Asking $130, SOLD

Again, the prices include Paypal fees but not shipping. I'll just charge actual first class shipping with insurance. Reasonable offers will be considered and let me know if you have any question. Thanks.

Last edited by mmd; August 30th, 2019 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: OMAS, Delta, Parker, Sheaffer, Pilot......

4. Signum Sterling Silver pen: beautiful silver pen with a map of Africa on cap. M-B steel nib. Asking $80
    Is it still available? I want. Thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chen View Post
    4. Signum Sterling Silver pen: beautiful silver pen with a map of Africa on cap. M-B steel nib. Asking $80
    Is it still available? I want. Thank you
    It’s sold.

Thanks

If you buy multiple pens, you'll get free insured shipping. Just to give a little incentive. Thanks.

Thanks

Bump

Thanks

Interested in # 12, Cross Townsend. Would like to buy this pen. W. Brian Anderson

Thanks

Can you send a reply to brian@ccscaz.org

Thanks

Bump. Now 10% off all the prices above. Thanks.