Thread: Central Penn Pens Group, Harrisburg Pennsylvania, 21st Sept 2019 @ 1:00PM

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Default Central Penn Pens Group, Harrisburg Pennsylvania, 21st Sept 2019 @ 1:00PM

Hello everyone!

The Central Penn Pens group will meet again to celebrate the arrival of Autumn. The various pen shows have changed your pen collections, so bring along what you have to show and trade. And be prepared to trade ink. Many of you are now familiar with the venue for showing and sharing your pen hobby.

So, let’s just relax in the back room of the Café Fresco, that local eatery where we’ve been meeting on and off for over ten years. The next meeting of the Central Penn Pens group will take place on Saturday, 21st of September at 1:00pm. This location just east of Harrisburg is like the hub of a spoked wheel of major roads, making easy to get to via I-81, I-78, I-83, I-76 (Pa Turnpike), US 15&11 and US 322.

Cafe Fresco
    3352 Paxton St
    Harrisburg, PA 17111

Those of you who've been here before know we pile the tables with pen collections to show, with the opportunity to trade. Then there's the ink swap to try new shades that you would never consider buying before, and without spending a dime. Your unwanted ink is another writer’s treasure, so bring those dusty bottles along. We’ll also have the Goodie Box, a place to put your orphan pen items that simply clutter your desk at home, but others will be glad to have them.

We hope to have a presentation. Watch this space for more information and updates. Please contact me via PM with ideas, offers and questions, or to put your name on the email list.

Fred

Last edited by FredRydr; August 30th, 2019 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Default Re: Central Penn Pens Group, Harrisburg Pennsylvania, 21st Sept 2019 @ 1:00PM

Reminder:

Central Penn Pens Group
    Tomorrow, Saturday 21st Sept 2019 @ 1:00PM
    Cafe Fresco (back room)
    3352 Paxton St
    Harrisburg, PA 17111

PM Fred for directions or info.
    Last edited by FredRydr; September 20th, 2019 at 06:44 AM.