Thread: Pilot Custom 845 Fountain Pen – Black Urushi w/ Makie Dragonfly and Dan Smith Grind

Thanks

Default Pilot Custom 845 Fountain Pen – Black Urushi w/ Makie Dragonfly and Dan Smith Grind

Offered for sale is a Pilot Custom 845 in black urushi from Tokyo Pen Shop Quill in near-mint condition.

It features a magnificent dragonfly makie design by craftsman Mr. Katsunobu Nishihara, and a double broad (BB) nib ground to a smooth broad stub by Dan “The Nibsmith” Smith.

Nib material: 18K gold
    Nib size: BB – double broad (ground to a broad smooth stub)
    Filling system: Pilot CON-70 converter (included)
    Packaging included: Outer cardboard box, velvet presentation box, manuals, Tokyo Pen Shop Quill converter cleaner, and original plastic sleeve

Price: $1100 (incl. USPS Priority Mail* shipping and insurance within the U.S.; buyers in other destinations please contact me for an estimate).

Payment via PayPal.

*I am shipping via APO/FPO, estimated delivery time is 3 weeks.

Please contact me with any questions or offers!

Thanks

Default Re: Pilot Custom 845 Fountain Pen – Black Urushi w/ Makie Dragonfly and Dan Smith Gri

Oh my that is gorgeous! Question: does the cap also have makie or is the design only on the barrel?

Thanks,

Susan

Thanks

Default Re: Pilot Custom 845 Fountain Pen – Black Urushi w/ Makie Dragonfly and Dan Smith Gri

Quote Originally Posted by Susan314109 View Post
    Oh my that is gorgeous! Question: does the cap also have makie or is the design only on the barrel?

Thanks,

Susan
    Yes, the design continues on the back of the cap. In fact, the second photo from the top is of that part of the cap (you can just see the bottom of the finial at the top of the photo and the top ring of the cap band at the bottom).