Thread: Noodler's Ahab Blue Lapis Inferno

Thanks

Default Noodler's Ahab Blue Lapis Inferno

Hi guys!

I have a Noodler’s Ahab in Blue Lapis inferno, bought from Luxpen earlier this year.
    It dries up quite fast and might require some priming at the start of each writing session, but other than that it writes nicely. The nib will flex, but the feed won’t keep up and you’ll get railroading if you try something too fancy. I was told this can be fixed, but I didn’t bother too much as I have another pen that can do the job.

I hope someone else will find more joy in this pen. Please message me or write below if you want it, I’ll give it to you for free if it’s not too pricy to send to your location. In that case, I might ask for some compensation for the postage.

To be shipped from Israel or Sweden.

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg
    Last edited by aronw; September 14th, 2019 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Noodler's Ahab Blue Lapis Inferno

That is a beautiful pen I would love to have. I am just a year into my fountain pen journey. I am currently in high school, and I have found that writing my notes with a fountain pen is something of beauty. I have passed the point of no return, as such, I am looking to expand my collection. This would be a really awesome addition to my collection, I hope you consider me!