Thread: Excellent Service from Monteverde Pen Repair

Thanks

Default Excellent Service from Monteverde Pen Repair

My Monteverde Artista Crystal Clear is less than 2 months old. While refilling it yesterday I noticed that some of the fins on the feed were damaged. Since it was under warranty I called Monteverde Pen repair to get a replacement feed. The lady at pen repair was most pleasant and understanding. When I asked them to send me a new feed she said she would send me the whole unit, which is the nib, feed and section. I explained I really only needed the feed but she was insistent on sending the whole thing. I also asked if it was normal for the converter to leak past the plunger, and then leak further. She said no and would send a new converter also. Asking how long it would take to receive these items she replied she was putting it in the mail today. As far as I'm concerned you cannot beat Monteverde service. Very prompt, very friendly and quick to respond. No, I am not an employee of Monteverde, but I will now be a long time customer. Great pens, great service.

Thanks

Default Re: Excellent Service from Monteverde Pen Repair

Very nice to hear. This kind of service makes me want a Monteverde pen.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 Times in 669 Posts

Default Re: Excellent Service from Monteverde Pen Repair

I have had similar experiences with them myself. Very good and efficient service without lots of question, and I don't think I ever sent a pen anywhere. Just received the new part.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2