Thread: Liquidation Sale: Beautiful Pelikan 120 With Springy F Nib

Thanks

Default Liquidation Sale: Beautiful Pelikan 120 With Springy F Nib

A Pelikan 120, beautifully preserved and featuring a nice springy F nib. One of my favorite Pelikans, to be honest, despite its more understated look.
    Although with more than 60 years of usage, the pen is in beautiful condition aesthetically (see the pics), the piston runs smoothly and the nib is fantastic imho.
    It is a beautiful F nib, very smooth and incredibly springy for a steel nib, with a significant amount of line variation. It’s not a flex or semi-flex nib, of course, but it is one of the nicest F-s I’ve ever tried, greatly superior in my opinion to the F-s of the Modern Souveran Line (Whether M400 or M1000). A good reverse writing, smooth and showing a nice EF (see pics for writing sample).
    The infamous transparent collar of the nib unit has been changed to a more resistant collar, as it showed cracks. The ebonite feed has been maintained as it fit nicely with the springy nature of the feed, allowing a better ink flow. The piston has been greased with silicon grease.
    I am offering this cheaper than usual since I would like to sell as fast as possible.
    Feel free to contact me for any questions.
    More pictures here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHjgaUM
    Shipping depends on the country but it is usually 14 USD.
    PS: It can fit nib units from other Pelikan models: vintage 140, modern M150. From my own experience it can also fit nibs from 400, M200, M205, M215, M400 (and all its versions), modern M120, but it depends on the nib as it might hit the cap and damage the nib tip: this never happened to me however as all nibs fit in nicely.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pasenow; September 27th, 2019 at 05:33 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Liquidation Sale: Beautiful Pelikan 120 With Springy F Nib

What’s the price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrTea For This Useful Post:

pasenow (October 5th, 2019)

Thanks

Default Re: Liquidation Sale: Beautiful Pelikan 120 With Springy F Nib

Hey, thanks for the question and sorry for not replying earlier: the F nib of the pen has been sold to a fellow pen enthusiast. However, I added a rare St (stenography) nib to the pen if you're interested. Since the Stenography nib is quite rare the price is 84 USD plus shipping. I will post some pics of the nib and writing sample soon here: or I will try to make another thread if it's not too impolite.
    Last edited by pasenow; October 5th, 2019 at 07:52 AM.