Thread: Diamine Inkvent Calendar 2019- All 25 Ink Colours

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,509 Times in 4,018 Posts

Default Diamine Inkvent Calendar 2019- All 25 Ink Colours

Diamine has produced a limited edition Inkvent Calendar for 2019.

It’s in the form of an advent calendar for the Christmas period from 1st December up to Christmas day.

Each day you open the door to a 7ml glass bottle of a standard, shimmer or sheen ink.

In the 7ml glass bottles there are 12 Standard inks, 4 Shimmer inks, 2 Shimmer & Sheen inks and 6 Sheen inks.
    Then for Christmas Day there is a 30ml plastic bottle of Happy Holidays medium/dark blue ink that has silver shimmer and also exhibits red sheen

All of the colours are brand new colours for this Inkvent calendar and they have festive names

I’m showing you a quick review of each of the inks inside the calendar. They aren’t in the order that you open the calendar. I just picked them out in their groups alphabetically.

For all of the inks I used my Montblanc Meisterstück Mozart pen with M nib, and my Silvine Originals A4 Notebook that has fairly smooth FP friendly paper. Several standard size pen nibs would fit inside the ink bottles

They all flowed well and lubricated the pen well across the page without feedback. Those that seemed dryer were mainly the standard brown shades.

The Inkvent Calendar is available from many stores worldwide from today onwards. Cult Pens in the UK have stock.

First are the 12 Standard inks:

Diamine Inkvent 1.jpgDiamine Inkvent 2.jpg
    Last edited by Chrissy; October 23rd, 2022 at 11:22 PM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

aurore (January 3rd, 2020), azkid (October 2nd, 2019), caribbean_skye (October 18th, 2019), carlos.q (October 1st, 2019), Detman101 (December 4th, 2020), jacksterp (October 17th, 2019), JulieParadise (October 2nd, 2019), Sailor Kenshin (October 1st, 2019), Yazeh (December 29th, 2019)