It has been over 30 years since I last used this great Waterman lever-fill pen. It was loved and used daily for decade while I was in university before it developed a small leak in the filler sac because of a crack in the lever. I washed it out and stored it and moved on to a Parker 51. This was given to me by my grandfather and I think now is the time to resurrect this pen.

I create jewellery as a serious hobby and have all the tools to do this repair. I have considered casting parts but if I intend to return it to it's original state I would feel more comfortable just doing a replacement with proper parts. My overall concept is to restore the pen to a working state and perhaps if possible I would like to get away from a lever-fill. I have thought of creating a new second barrel for a different fill mechanism.

... so does anyone know of places that sell replacement parts, other than eBay for donor pens? Also upgrade suggestions would be appreciated as I have limited experience in modifying pens and do not want to damage this pen.

Thanks for the input !!