Thread: Faggionato Pétrarque - Golden Blue Tortoise

Thanks

Default Faggionato Pétrarque - Golden Blue Tortoise

Hello all,
    For sale is a Faggionato Pétrarque in Golden Blue Tortoise. This is a stunning little pen with vintage dimensions sporting a steel no. 6 Bock nib. I bought this from Papier Plume as part of the final stock of Faggionato pens (Mr. Faggionato passed away earlier this year). These will never be made again and I hate to part with this pen, but it's just not for me as I find it to be a bit too slim for me to use comfortably.

Overall condition is excellent as this pen has never been carried, but it has been inked. It has gold-colored hardware and a gold-colored nib. The nib is a fine, but I find it to be more of a medium and it may need to be reduced if you want an actual fine. I will also include a 14k Bexley Fine Nib at no extra charge.

I will include the original box and a converter as well, just as it comes from PP. One thing to note is that the threads on this pen are pretty tight / sticky. This is normal for this material (cellulose acetate), but I wanted to mention it to anyone new to the material that it's normal and they can/will loosen up with time and use.

The pen in consideration can be found here: https://www.papierplume.com/catalog/...e/category/95/

I'm asking $200 shipped anywhere in the US or best reasonable offer. I would also consider trades for the following:

Franklin Christoph Model 46 (Translucent Models) - Plus or Minus Cash Depending on the Nib/Material
    Sailor Pro Gear Full Size (Various Models, Medium or Broad Nib) - Plus or Minus Cash Depending on the Nib/Material
    Sailor Pro Gear King of Pen Demonstrator (Medium or Broad Nib) - Plus Cash to You
    Platinum Izumo Green or Red (Medium or Broad Nib) - Plus Cash to You
    Platinum 3776 Oshino (Medium or Broad Nib) - Even Trade
    Others???

Thanks,
    Matthew
    Last edited by heymatthew; October 5th, 2019 at 08:45 AM.
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"

Thanks

Default Re: Faggionato Pétrarque - Golden Blue Tortoise

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"

Thanks

Bump. Open to offers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Bump. Open to offers!

Thanks

Oh crikey. I could be interested in repatriating this lovely beast to its original home :-)

Could you manage shipping to France?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    Oh crikey. I could be interested in repatriating this lovely beast to its original home :-)

Could you manage shipping to France?
    Sure! Shipping to France via USPS First Class isn't a problem at all!

Best,
    Matthew

Thanks

Hi, I’ll take the Petrarque if it is still available.