Hi all,

These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:

michael@northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.

#1.1928 Parker Duofold Junior flat top in jade green. This is a button fill pen and has a new pressure bar. The clip has brassing across the ball. The barrel has some discoloration, but it's not too bad (less than the other jade Jr. that is in my personal collection). The pen has a "spear feed". The nib is a very smooth writing Flexible Fine 14K, with generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 4 9/16 inches or 11.6 cm.

Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

2. 1930's (pre-'34) Sheaffer's pen and pencil combination in black and pearl. The clip ball has brassing on top, but the rest of the trim looks good. The cap and barrel have some scratches from use. The pencil mechanism is working smooth. This is a lever fill pen. It has one small area of moderate discoloration on the barrel. The nib is very smooth writing fat Fine or Medium marked "5-30" 14K. Capped the combo measures 5 15/16 inches or 15.1 cm. The overall condition is Excellent.

Price $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

3. circa 1928 Parker Duofold Jr. in Lacquer-red Permanite plastic. The only flaw I found on the pen is a bit of brassing at the top of the clip and on the clip ball and some thin lines of brassing on the edges of the cap bands. I recolored the cap end and blind cap. The original nib and feed was replaced at some point with Vacumatic parts. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm.

Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

Rules, Shipping, Etc.

The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.

Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.

Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.

Happy penning!

Michael McNeil

E-mail: michael@northwestpenworks.com