Thread: Cross-posting from the blog to the forum

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 439 Posts

Default Cross-posting from the blog to the forum

After a request to have a specific spot to discuss FPtv created, I've decided to implement the following solution.

I didn't want to just create a new forum where discussion would take place and be separate from the discussion going on at the post at the blog. So, I've installed a plugin that will publish the FPtv posts here at the same time they're published on the blog.

The plugin will also sync comments from the forum post to the blog post and vice versa. I went with this solution because it unifies the conversation, which should make it more useful to everyone participating.

I'm sure there will be a few bugs that pop up but we'll address them as soon as possible.

If you have questions or comments, please leave them below.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dannzeman For This Useful Post:

caleath (June 10th, 2013), cedargirl (June 10th, 2013), erpe (June 9th, 2013), GourmetPens (June 9th, 2013), KrazyIvan (June 16th, 2013), mehandiratta (June 8th, 2016), pencils+pens (June 10th, 2013), Tony Rex (June 10th, 2013), Tracy Lee (June 9th, 2013), writingrav (June 9th, 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 543 Posts

Default Re: Cross-posting from the blog to the forum

Is there any news on whether and when FPtv will return. I sure miss seeing all you guys.
    To continue to diminish the place of the handwritten in our lives is to diminish, in a small but real way, our humanity. Philip Hensher

Dunno ergo sum

Thanks

Ig-downloader is an Android application to save photographs and recordings from Instagram, in excess of 1 Million downloads. It is an Instagram downloader application for Android platforms that allows you to download images and videos from Instagram and save them to your Android device. Get more information instagram reel downloader.

Thanks

Your mic is set up properly, you can be easily understood on voice calls, your speech-to-text software makes fewer errors, and you can enjoy clear audio recordings. You will still need a high-quality external mic to do more complex recordings like music or podcasts, but a properly adjusted stock mic is still sufficient for most purposes. Sensitivity and noise suppression are only two factors to consider, however. It's also possible that the app you're using makes automatic adjustments to the microphone. In these cases, you'll have to adjust the app's settings. Get more information mic test microbiology

Thanks

Sustainable landscaping practices can promote environmental awareness westwood square apartments and conservation among residents. Rain gardens and energy efficient lighting are just a few eco friendly options.

Thanks

The lash extensions are synthetic or natural hair fibers that are individually applied to the natural Classic L plus Curl Lashes here. These extensions are designed to provide length, thickness, and volume, creating a more defined and alluring look.

Thanks

Backlinks or inbound links from other reputable websites remain a crucial factor in SEO. Professional agencies employ strategic link-building techniques to expert digital marketing service acquire high-quality backlinks.

Thanks

I loved playing Run 3 game back in school.That was literally my favorite thing when the teachers would let use the apple laptops and we get the rest of that hour until it was time to go home.