Thread: FS: vintage Pelikan, Parker, Monty Winnfield Micarta, and more!

Thanks

Default FS: vintage Pelikan, Parker, Monty Winnfield Micarta, and more!

Hi all. Selling a few things to try to whittle down the collection and help with a few expenses. Info and pics here: http://imgur.com/a/A1vAg9A. Frankenpen and Safari have sold already.

First is my Monty Winnfield in linen micarta with a blue acrylic cap and brass accents. I'll be honest, I love this pen, but I'm having another similar one made soon and I try to avoid duplicate models. It has a medium cursive italic that I. Pen is in immaculate condition and is a wonderful writer. Asking $200 $150 OBO including CONUS shipping.

SOLDNext is my Lamy Safari in Petrol with a crisp medium italic, also by me—hence another "D" rating since the grind isn't original. Pen will come with converter and some kind of box. Asking $25 for the pen, grind, and converter, including CONUS shipping.

Then there's the star of the show: my Pelikan 100 from the 1930s-ish, in black celluloid with a GLORIOUS oblique double broad 14k gold nib. The pen needs a new cork seal (or o-rings if you prefer). Otherwise it's in good condition, and this nib is an absolute monster. Looking to find a truly loving home for this pen because I love it too. Asking $200 $175 OBO shipped CONUS.

SOLDNext is the weird one: it's a franken-pen with a gold-overlay Swan body from the 1910s or 1920s and a delightful Waterman nib with some good flex. New sac and working lever, so this badboy is ready to write. Overlay has some brassing—the pen definitely saw some use back in the day. I love the nib but the pen is too small for me. Asking $75 OBO shipped CONUS.

Penultimately (heh) is my Waterman 42 1/2 V safety pen in black chased hard rubber with a FLEXY nib. This pen is delightful but needs a new cork seal to be able to write usably, but chasing and hard rubber are in great condition and have maintained its color well. Asking $100 $60 OBO shipped CONUS.

SOLD Lastly is my Parker Sonnet from the mid-2000s in "chiselled chocolate," with an 18k fine stub ground by me. Photos and writing sample available here (http://imgur.com/a/OHfpTx0). Otherwise this pen is picture perfect, and will ship with 2 Quink cartridges and a Parker converter. Asking $80 OBO, with CONUS shipping.2 - C0aULrf.jpg3 - kvlVQ1d.jpg4 - Oy7Ts7o.jpg6 - bW7sncZ.jpg5 - tLqpIbR.jpg12 - VjJsuQU.jpg11 - 4DOJgnp.jpg13 - PCBYLky.jpg21 - w1YYiRx.jpg23 - xSOoSO5.jpg
    Last edited by DomainOfDolin; October 26th, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: vintage Pelikan, Parker, Monty Winnfield Micarta, and more!

Friday bump. Offers encouraged!

Thanks

Bumperoooo

Thanks

Bump with some price cuts!