Thread: Waterman 54 Woodgrain and Aiken Lambert Super Flex

Thanks

Default REDUCED Waterman 54 Woodgrain and Aiken Lambert Super Flex

Hello! Up for sale are two excellent vintage pens. First up is the Aiken Lambert. It is a "Capital Cabinet." I don't have much research on it so I don't have much to comment on history and the like. However, I can comment on performance. It is most definitely a super flex pen. I usually can go to about 1.8mm with light pressure. A super soft feeling. While it is still easy to write without pressure, the pen really likes to dance. As you can see it is very responsive as well. The thread only allows 10 pictures, so if you want I can also send a picture of the ink window that is also present on this pen. There is a bit of brassing on the cap ring and clip. However there are no scratches or chips in the pen. The imprints are very crisp as well. All in all it's in very good condition and considering the quality Aiken Lambert commands, a highly desired pen.

Up next is the Waterman 54 woodgrain. If you feel that the 52's nib was too small, then this is perfect for you! Also what I would consider a super flex, it can also get to about 1.9mm with easy flex. However what is lacks in softness in comparison to the Aiken Lambert, it by far makes up in responsiveness as shown in the pictures. It has a very nice bounce and liveliness feeling to it. While my paper is pretty crappy Clairefontaine copy paper, you can see that it writes wet as well, a helpful feature if you like to flex a lot though. Also, as shown in the picture, there is some discoloration of the section and the body. Such wear is pretty par for the course with pens of this age. Nib is in very good condition and the imprints are crisp. A rare classic in great condition!

Aiken Lambert - 177 Shipped - REDUCED TO 150 Shipped
    Waterman - 257 Shipped - REDUCED TO 200 SHIPPED

Please feel free to ask any questions or send any offers!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vintage-Nibs; October 21st, 2019 at 01:59 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Waterman 54 Woodgrain and Aiken Lambert Super Flex

BUMP AND REDUCED