Thread: Four great OMAS pens for sale

Thanks

Default Four great OMAS pens for sale

I have several pens I am looking to rehome due to lack of use. This post will focus on OMAS pens, but there are others from MB, Pelikan, and other smaller companies coming.

All prices include shipping in the US but not insurance or other services. International shipping may be possible by arrangement, but know most of these pens have large boxes that can create significant costs for international shipping.

OMAS Paragon Dark Burgundy (From 2008 Fashion Set) LE – This is the new, large paragon size. The pen has an 18K B nib that I recently had professionally stubbed for line variation. The pen is one of a set of 8 pens that came in a big box. There were 100 sets and this is part of set #1 (so the pen is marked as 001/100). Piston works fine. There is one of the facets of the pen along both the body and the cap that has a bit of scuffing. It looks like the side it was resting on in a storage tray. It is not too noticeable but it is there in the light if you look. $525 (NOTE: the writing sample below shows the pen before stubbing.)

OMAS 360 Burkina - This is a very unusual celluloid and you either like it or don’t. I like it, but the real star of the show is the 18K BB that was ground to a smooth CI by Mottishaw. This is one of the best writing pens I have owned. (And probably why I listed it last). The celluloid shows some scratching consistent with use, but it does not really show on this background. The piston operates just fine. There are two issues. First, there may be a slight leak where the silver section joins to the celluloid. I cannot really tell for sure. Sometimes ink creeps out when I put the pen in water to clean it. It could be accumulating from the cap during transit. Second, the rhodium plating on the clip has corroded, especially near the tip. This is a cosmetic issue, but it is not just a pit or two, but mostly missing. I have not sourced a replacement clip or had it re-plated, but neither should be too difficult to do if it bothers you. I have the boxes and papers for the pen. $900

OMAS 360 Vintage Red demo – Sold

OMAS shop pen for EE Ercolessi – this pen was released in 2006 to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the EE Ercolessi pen shop. It was a limited edition of 1921 pens and comes with a huge wooden box and special, matching ink. The pen is a good size at just about 5.4 inches and has a lot of vintage flair. I love the threads close to the nib as it makes the pen very comfortable to hold in multiple positions. But what really makes it special and unique among OMAS pens is the celluloid. It is a green that was not used on any other OMAS production pens. You love it or you don’t, but for those who like the color and vintage style it is a great piece to have and use. It has an 18C Broad nib. The pen is lightly used but presents very well for the age. I’m not using it enough, but I will not be sad if it stays. I’m asking $725 for this unusual pen.

Questions are welcomed but do not hold the pen if a firm offer comes in after your question. You can PM me here or email me at CoolPens4Sale@gmail.com I'm happy to take more photos or give more specifics as I believe in full transparency on condition so you know what you are getting.

Thank you for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zaddick; October 25th, 2019 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Four great OMAS pens for sale

Pm’ing Re:the red 360

Thanks

360 red on hold.

Thanks

360 red sold. thank you.

Thanks

10% off this weekend for Fountain Pen Day. Price reverts to regular at 12:00 AM PST on Nov. 4.

Thanks

Paragon still available?

Thanks

Yes