Thread: ~FS~ Parker 51 Demi - Parker Duofold Jr. - 1926 Parker No. 31

Thanks

Default ~FS~ Parker 51 Demi - Parker Duofold Jr. - 1926 Parker No. 31

Hi all,

These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:

michael@northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.

#1. 1951 Parker 51 Demi Size fountain pen in Black with gold filled converging line pattern cap. The cap has a couple of very tiny bump marks and a couple of tiny scratches. There are also some small spotsof brassing on ridge of the clip, where you typically find them on these pens. It has the over the end type squeeze pressure bar. The nib
    is a smooth writing fat Extra Fine 14K with very good ink flow. The ink sac is stained kind of a magenta color. It looked like it had been used with Parker Superchrome ink. I advise never using old Superchrome ink, BTW, especially in pens with black latex ink sacs. Overall the pen is in Excellent condition.

Price reduced to $110.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

2. circa 1932 Parker Duofold Junior Streamline in black and burgundy. The length of this pen is about 1/4 inch longer than most Juniors and I never figured out why. I think it would be a bit shorter than the Duofold Special model. I did not polish this pen, so it has typical signs of use. The clip ball has a speck of brassing on both sides. The bottom cap lip ring has brassing on the lower edge. The nib is a smooth writing Flexible fat Fine or Medium 14K arrow with generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 4 3/4 inches or 12.1 cm.

Price reduced to $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

3. ~SOLD~ to T.B.

circa 1926 Parker number 31 in black lined Permanite plastic, made in Toronto, Canada. The pen reminds me of a Parker D.Q. model. There is no brassing on the clip or cap band. It does have some teeth marks on the blind cap and cap end. The cap end has a bunch of unusual scratches that sort of spiral outward from the center. They just make the top of the cap look dull. The barrel imprint is nice. It has light scratches from typical use. This is a long slender pen. Capped it measures 5 3/16 inches or 13.5 cm. The nib is a very smooth writing semi-flexible fat Fine.

~SOLD~ to T.B. $135.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

Rules, Shipping, Etc.

The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
    ~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
    decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
    accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
    PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
    international customers are always welcome.

Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
    number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
    Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
    Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
    if you request it, but it is costly.

Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
    returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
    or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
    will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
    (pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
    not be responsible for any other problems.

Happy penning!

Michael McNeil

E-mail: michael@northwestpenworks.com

Last edited by Michael McNeil; October 19th, 2019 at 12:37 AM.