Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

  1. #1
    The Nibsmith dannzeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    IOWA -- Go HAWKEYES!!
    Posts
    1,245
    Thanks
    524
    Thanked 1,823 Times in 439 Posts
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Several users have reported issues with Tapatalk. So far it seems like people can't login to their account but can browse the forum as a guest.

    If anyone has experienced anything different please let me know.

    Also, please let me know when you started experiencing these issues.

    Thanks,

    Dan

  2. #2
    Senior Member tandaina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,936
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 788 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    I started having this issue yesterday evening, seven central time or there abouts? Still can't login on Tapatalk. The error message I get indicates that the administrators may have disabled tapatalk access?
    ---
    Current pen rotation: way too many!

  3. #3
    Senior Member thagbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 119 Times in 69 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Quote Originally Posted by tandaina View Post
    I started having this issue yesterday evening, seven central time or there abouts? Still can't login on Tapatalk. The error message I get indicates that the administrators may have disabled tapatalk access?
    Same here.
    --------------------------------
    I am but a simple caveman.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Raysclim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Same here ...

  5. #5
    Senior Member AndyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 422 Times in 229 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    I have a little gremlin, unrelated to Tapatalk, which first appeared about 10pm GMT last night. When I click on the "log in" button it takes me to an error page which says "Add Link to Facebook requires at least WordPress 3.0" ... and the same happens when logging out. Easy to circumvent, but strange.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Tracy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,913
    Thanks
    3,634
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 669 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
    I have a little gremlin, unrelated to Tapatalk, which first appeared about 10pm GMT last night. When I click on the "log in" button it takes me to an error page which says "Add Link to Facebook requires at least WordPress 3.0" ... and the same happens when logging out. Easy to circumvent, but strange.
    I had this one too, like its a conspiracy to keep me away from pen news. So, being patient, it will get fixed. Tapatalk still refusing entry.

  7. #7
    The Nibsmith dannzeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    IOWA -- Go HAWKEYES!!
    Posts
    1,245
    Thanks
    524
    Thanked 1,823 Times in 439 Posts
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Lee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
    I have a little gremlin, unrelated to Tapatalk, which first appeared about 10pm GMT last night. When I click on the "log in" button it takes me to an error page which says "Add Link to Facebook requires at least WordPress 3.0" ... and the same happens when logging out. Easy to circumvent, but strange.
    I had this one too, like its a conspiracy to keep me away from pen news. So, being patient, it will get fixed. Tapatalk still refusing entry.
    Both of these should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still experiencing issues.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannzeman For This Useful Post:

    dgator (June 10th, 2013), thagbert (June 10th, 2013)

  9. #8
    Senior Member Tracy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,913
    Thanks
    3,634
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 669 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Yahoo, my Tapatalk logged in with no glitches. Thank you so much, Dan! I was really trying not to panic . . .

  10. #9
    Senior Member AndyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 422 Times in 229 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Oh yes, fixed now. Thanks Dan!

  11. #10
    Senior Member dgator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 48 Times in 27 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    I'm logged in now, thanks Dan.

  12. #11
    Junior Member siewhongwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    I had tge same problem here in Singapore. Started with my iPad on Sunday night and escalated to iPhone. Went to sleep last night. Woke up and voila the problem was resolved. Ghost in the machine?

  13. #12
    Senior Member thagbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 119 Times in 69 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    All good now.
    --------------------------------
    I am but a simple caveman.

  14. #13
    Senior Member gwgtaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 261 Times in 100 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Thank you!! Working now! I was so jonesing for this forum. Glad to be back

  15. #14
    Senior Member thagbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 119 Times in 69 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Quote Originally Posted by gwgtaylor View Post
    Thank you!! Working now! I was so jonesing for this forum. Glad to be back
    Yeah, I was startled to have some withdrawal issues.
    --------------------------------
    I am but a simple caveman.

  16. #15
    Junior Member Raysclim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Thanks Dan , mine working now too...


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  17. #16
    The Nibsmith dannzeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    IOWA -- Go HAWKEYES!!
    Posts
    1,245
    Thanks
    524
    Thanked 1,823 Times in 439 Posts
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

    Good to hear! And again, apologies for muckin' it up. One of the new plugins got a little outta control.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •