Thread: Viisconti Carbon Dream (Ripple)

Thanks

Default Viisconti Carbon Dream (Ripple)

For sale is a Visconti Carbon Dream limited edition demonstrator with a carbon skeleton overlay. The pen was one of the "ripple" series by Visconti and was made in partnership with the Italian form Carbon Dream who made race car tubs from carbon fiber. This is the read deal and not a CF print onto plastic. The metal portions of the pen are titanium and this provides a fair amount of weight. This is not for you if you like light pens. The pen is part of a limited edition of 993 and comes with a carbon fiber ink well. The pen is used (as you can see from the inked photos) and it shows signs of careful use. As it is a double chamber power filler there is invariable a little bit of staining in the ink window that is typical of these pens. The pen has a 23K Palladium nib in B. It comes with the big box and papers. The pen is long sold out and retailed for $1975 many years ago when it was new.

I'm asking $1200 shipped and insured in the US. International is possible but will likely be a bit more expensive if you want the box. I'll credit the cost of US shipping and insurance towards international shipping fees.

Questions are welcomed but do not hold the pen if a firm offer comes in after your question. You can PM me here or email me at CoolPens4Sale@gmail.com I'm happy to take more photos or give more specifics as I believe in full transparency on condition so you know what you are getting.

Thank you for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images