Thread: MB Boheme XL uninked with rare BB 18K nib

Thanks

Default MB Boheme XL uninked with rare BB 18K nib

For sale is a long discontinued and very fun to use MB Boheme XL with a factory BB nib. The pen is unused but does have some marks on the resin from handling. This is what I would terms drawer wear or when a pen is displayed and looked at on occasion. Nothing deep, but there. I am sure it could buff out, but I will leave the pen as is. It has the box and papers (though the box many not be original). In the early 2000s when this model was available in boutiques it was the most expensive standard line pen, topping the 149. The retracting mechanism is smooth and the nib offers a bit of softness. (This is the same base pen MB used for the Henry Tate POA.) It holds only one cartridge as the nib takes up the remaining barrel space when retracted. The pen can be posted as it is threaded, but it is large enough to use unposted (compared to the standard Boheme which I find to be too small to use without the cap).

Pictures show the pen compared to a 149 and you can see it is full sized when in writing mode. The pen is fun to play with, but not ideal for just a quick note as it takes a moment to rotate the nib out after uncapping. I will also include the long discontinued and now darn near impossible to find cleaning pipette (I think i know when one is hidden).

I'm asking $850 for the pen as it is unused with the rare factory BB nib. Shipping is included in the US. International is possible but extra and to be discussed and agreed upon. Questions are welcomed but do not hold the pen if a firm offer comes in after your question. You can PM me here or email me at CoolPens4Sale@gmail.com I'm happy to take more photos or give more specifics as I believe in full transparency on condition so you know what you are getting.

Thank you for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images