Well, I feel safe here and can let down my guard and share my latest weekness...last year I bought a pack of the 52gsm Tomoe River stationery and fell pretty much head long in love with the way that my pens and inks worked with it. Well, that got me going a bit and I soon had a 2 pack of the Pebble Stationery pocket notebooks and a Goulet Pens pocket notebook as well. Somehow, I decided I needed a 68gms notebook and mysteriously a GLP The Author arrived and I took to it quite well. Last week I converted my pocket notebook wallet from Field Notes to a Pebble Stationery book and a Goulet book. Ummm, then I ordered 4 Kanso Sasshi pocket notebooks from JetPens and before I really knew what was happening a Nanami Seven Seas Standard showed up in my mailbox and today a Taroko Enigma A5 was waiting for me. Taroko threw in a couple of pocket sized 68gsm books as well.

I think I must have blacked out. I haven't had a drink in over 4 years, so I know it wasn't that sort of blackout but something happened. However, I am honest enough to say that I probably won't use up all of my ink filling these lovely notebooks up. I'll check back in a few years and let you know how it is turning out.