Thread: Modern Eversharp Skyline

Thanks

Default Modern Eversharp Skyline

Modern Eversharp Skyline, 14kt Bold nib. Comes with the converter. Good condition. I really don't know much about this pen. The converter goes in through the back once the blind cap has been unscrewed. I post my caps and, although the pen and nib are beautiful, posted it is a little too heavy for me. I bought it from the previous owner. There is no box or papers with it. I can tell you the nib unscrews from the section and looks to be like a number 5 nib. So in theory, someone could buy the pen just to use the nib in something else if you didn't like the design of the pen. I seem to remember that there were two versions of modern Eversharp Skylines. The company was bought twice after the original company went out of business. I believe this to be the first version of the pen, not the version that you can still purchase from the new Eversharp company that exists today. As you can see from the writing sample the nib does provide a fair amount of flex. $50 shipped20191024_202112~2.jpg20191024_202003~2.jpg20191024_201952~2.jpg20191024_201937~2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default Re: Modern Eversharp Skyline

I’ve never seen a converter system like this before. It looks like a standard converter and not a “captive” one, but the blind cap is interesting. Sent P.M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default Re: Modern Eversharp Skyline

I am not sure what you mean by captive converter, but the design of this pen is interesting. I guess they are trying to give the illusion of a piston filler once you remove the blind cap.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk