Thread: 1967 Longines Watch

Thanks

Default 1967 Longines Watch

SOLD

I know it sounds cliche but the time has come for me to clear out my collection. Anything I haven’t worn more than twice in the last year is going, so this is one of several such posts to come.

This is one of the hardest for me to list: a beautiful 1967 Longines. This is one that I still wear from time to time but each time I feel paranoid about marring it’s near-mintness.

Longines 7913-3
    Size: 35mm
    Movement: Longines cal. 285 17j handwind
    Case: 18k gold plated (a hefty 20-microns)
    Crystal: domed acrylic
    Lug width: 18mm
    Description: this is about as close to 99% as you can get. The case, dial, crystal, movement, and hands are all lovely. The only thing that detracts from this watch is what appears to be a non-original crown. Otherwise it runs well and looks beautiful.

This is, of course, a vintage timepiece, so while it runs well I do not know it’s service history and I do not guarantee it’s accuracy.

The price is $500-shipped within the US. I *may* consider international sales with actual shipping costs assessed to the buyer. I accept PayPal and Google Pay and I’ll cover the fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kulprit; December 3rd, 2019 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: 1967 Longines Watch

Where did you get this one? I am looking for sort of this watch, but can't find nowhere!