Hi all,

These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:

michael@northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.

4. circa 1929 Sheaffer's oversize Lifetime White Dot Balance set. The only thing I can see on the pen or pencil that could be considered as damage, is a thin line of brassing across the clip ball and the pen barrel has moderate discoloration and a small spot of discoloration on the cap. The pen has the name "L.E. Young" imprinted on the pen, in small block letters. There is no name imprint on the pencil. The barrel imprint on the pen is deep. This is a very early 1929 set, marked "Pat'd - Patent Pending" They were produced before the patent was awarded to the W.A. Sheaffer's Co. The pencil is working well and has extra leads. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine 14K. The overall condition of the set is Excellent.

Price further reduced to $245.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

5. circa 1940 Eversharp Doric fountain pen in Black. This is a fairly long lever fill pen, with the double check mark seal inlaid toward the top of the cap. The clip has some thin lines of brassing on the high edges, but no other brassing that I can see. There are some .5 to 1 mm cracks around the cap lip, which is very common for these Dorics with the circular flute around the edge of the cap. I did not do the restoration work on this pen. It has a fairly nice polish and no major scratches. The nib is a bit unusual and I don't know if it was original to this pen. The pen was made in the U.S.A., but the nib is marked Wahl, 2, 18K and has a hallmark that I do not recognize, it looks like a "L" and maybe three boats with sails, inside of an ellipse. The nib is a smooth Flexible Extra Fine or Fine and it is a very wet writer (see writing sample photo). Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.7 cm.

Price reduced to $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

6. 1946 Parker 51 full size fountain pen in Cordovan Brown with gold filled solid line cap. The cap has no dents or brassing. This one has Art Deco style initials imprinted on the barrel "FED", which I thought was kind of interesting. I did not color in the initials, but if you purchase the pen and tell me what color you would like the letters to be, I can do that for you. I think the initials were original silver colored. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine or Medium with wet ink flow. It has a Vacumatic filling system. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches or 13.3 cm. The blind cap has a bit of a tight fit, but flip side is that makes it more difficult to lose. The pen's condition is Excellent.

Price reduced to $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."

Rules, Shipping, Etc.

The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.

Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.

Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.

Happy penning!

Michael McNeil

E-mail: michael@northwestpenworks.com