Thread: [WTS] White Esterbrook SJ / White Esterbrook Pastel SJ - B Condition - $65 OBO

Thanks

Default [WTS] White Esterbrook SJ / White Esterbrook Pastel SJ - B Condition - $65 OBO

Listed today is a White Esterbrook SJ from the Esterbrook Pastel Series

These pens are very nice and this one is in excellent condition. These pens were made by Esterbrook when they introduced a new range of pastel pens on the market. Many of these are still on the market however they are very hard to find in good condition. Often times they come with gouges in the plastic, cracked jewels, or cracks in the cap. These issues are due to the fact that people used these pens very often and the plastics on this series was less robust than the plastics on the original Esterbrook J series.

This particular pen still has the stickers with the original sale price and the nib that was on the pen. A corresponding 1555 Gregg nib is also on pen at the moment and it writes well and is smooth. The sac has been replaced and talced and this pen is ready to go.

The only flaw that I can see in this pen is that the Esterbrook imprint is not even and there is some wear on the writing, otherwise it is a great example of this pen in prime condition.

SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE PRICE IN CONUS - $65

Photo Link - https://imgur.com/a/r4qP03S

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 575 Posts

Default Re: [WTS] White Esterbrook SJ / White Esterbrook Pastel SJ - B Condition - $65 OBO

I can't access the pictures from where I am and I can't see them embedded though they seem to be. You might check the label since you mention Pastel series and see if the label says CH which makes it not an SJ. You can also tell by the section which on a CH or C is much smaller.