Thread: 9 FS - Carollina Pen Co, Sheaffer Carmine OS, Waterman #7 Red Keyhole, Etc

Thanks

Default 4 FS - Waterman #7 Red Keyhole, Etc

4 FS - Waterman #7 Red Keyhole, Etc

2. Waterman Red Ripple 7 Fountain Pen - Red Keyhole Flex Nib, Crescent Frankenpen*
    Pictures:*https://imgur.com/a/pqasG2G
    Beautiful red time ebonite material, one of my favorites.*
    Nice big sized pen.
    Crescent Filler - New sac, easily sucks up ink. Lever filler was missing and I had this spare crescent filler mechanism. Crescent fillers are even easier to use than lever filler, just push crescent filler mechanism and it'll suck up ink. Works perfectly, makes for a nice and unique frankenpen :-D*
    14K Gold Waterman #7 Red Keyhole Nib - fine to medium point, good writer, see writing sample. Nib has a sweet spot but once you write in sweet spot it writ s great. Nib has decent flex, not a super flex nib but more than a semi flex nib in my opinion, goes from f to BB.
    Nib also has a small hairline crack on tail end but doesn't effect function of nib, see pictures. You do not see hairline crack on nib when it is inside grip section.
    Cap band has personal engraving "E.M" but it's not too bad. Light scratches present on grip section and barrel.* Some oxidization/discoloration to ebonite material. Barrel imprints legible, tail end of pen reads "7" meaning it is a Waterman #7 pen.
    Pen is in good condition for it's age but it may have mild scratches or signs of use like any vintage/used pen.
    Asking $199

3. Conklin Symetrik Fountain Pen - Blue White Material, Fine/Med Point
    Pictures:*https://imgur.com/a/0QG2Fpk
    Blue-white icy material, awesome material. I think one of the Edison Collier FP was also made from the same material.*
    I love the spring loaded rocker clip on these Conklin pens. It so easily to operate and allows you to easily lift clip and put it over any shirt pocket.*
    The clip and cap band appears to be sterling silver. They both had a nice patina to them but i polished them up to a nice shine. I'm not 100% sure they are sterling silver but i strongly believe it is. The original patina and the way it shined up suggests that it is sterling silver.
    Comes with ink cartridge; a standard converter can also be used but I don't have a spare one. You can refill ink cartridge, use pen as eyedropper by adding some silicone grease to threads, or use your own ink converter.
    Steel #5 Nib - fine to medium point, good writer, see writing sample. Pen needed a new nib installed, so I installed a spare #5 nib I had.
    Pen is in good condition overall. There appears some ink behind the inner seal of the cap but it is not too bad.
    Asking $35

4. Green Celluloid Faceted Fountain pen - Flex Nib, Restored
    Pictures:*https://imgur.com/a/1qmZXxk
    Beautiful green celluloid & faceted barrel.
    Lever Filler - restored with new sac, easily sucks up ink
    14K Gold Nib - fine point, good flex, goes from f to BB+, good writer, see writing sample. There is a hairline crack at tail end of nib, cannot really see it as it is within grip section; cosmetic doesn't effect function of nib.
    There is personal engraving on one of the facets of barrel; can possibly be polished off as it is not too deep. There is also come wear to the top of the cap, perhaps polishing would help. Brassing to clip, cap band, and lever.
    Pen is in good condition for it's age but it may have mild scratches or signs of use like any vintage/used pen
    Asking $55

5. Waltham Red Celluloid Fountain Pen - Medium Nib, Restored
    Pictures:*https://imgur.com/a/372OvM9
    Nice red celluloid material
    Lever Filler Restored, new sac, easily sucks up ink.
    Pencil part of pen not sure if working, will need some lead which I do not have.
    Steel* Nib fine to medium point, good writer, see writing sample.*
    Brassing to clip, capband, lever, nib, and pencil part.
    Pen is in good condition for it's age but it has mild scratches or signs of use like any vintage/used pen
    Asking $6

PayPal
    USA shipping
    Pen will be shipped safely with tracking.

Thanks
    Asif

Last edited by akafridi3; December 9th, 2019 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: 9 FS - Carollina Pen Co, Sheaffer Carmine OS, Waterman #7 Red Keyhole, Etc

I don't see the Carolina Pen Co Pen??

Thanks

Default Re: 9 FS - Carollina Pen Co, Sheaffer Carmine OS, Waterman #7 Red Keyhole, Etc

It's been sold I updated list and removed pens that have sold

Thanks

PM sent.
    “Every discussion which is made from an egoistic standpoint is corrupted from the start and cannot yield an absolutely sure conclusion. The ego puts its own interest first and twists every argument, word, even fact to suit that interest.”
    ― Paul Brunton, The Notebooks of Paul Brunton

Thanks

responed :-)

Prices reduced for remaining pens
    Last edited by akafridi3; December 9th, 2019 at 09:28 PM.