Thread: Beautiful Medium Stub: Pelikan M215 Rings

Thanks

Default Beautiful Medium Stub: Pelikan M215 Rings

I am selling my Pelikan M215 in its Rings version. The pen is in excellent condition: no scratches, cracks, etc, except the usual micro-ones. As all Pelikans in the M215 series, it features a piston with an inner metal sleeve which gives it more heft and makes it more comfortable in the hand than the rather light M200 or the M400. I heartily recommend this for those who are trying a Pelikan for the first time: in my personal opinion, it is one of the best pens Pelikan has produced since the 1980s.

Its an elegant pen without being boring: perfect for both business meetings and journaling in the park.
    Most importantly it features an amazing Medium nib which has been stubbed by a professional nibmeister. The stub provides a lot of line variation without losing smoothness of Pelikan nibs: it is closer to cursive italic in my opinion, but it has the writing comfort of a stub.
    More photos here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKsespo

Due to its condition and the rare medium stub, I am asking for 140 USD but I am ready to hear other offers. For an example check the writing sample. NEW PRICE: 120 USD.
    Postage: From France, tracked uninsured is usually around 15 USD (takes 2-3 days for Europe, 5 for CONUS, 6 for the rest, but this is just an indicative timing). Also keep in mind that the season is very busy but I haven’t encountered any issues until now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pasenow; January 8th, 2020 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Beautiful Medium Stub: Pelikan M215 Rings

As mentioned, the price is negotiable ...

Thanks

Default Re: Beautiful Medium Stub: Pelikan M215 Rings

PRICE DOWN TO 120