Thread: éclat de saphir

Thanks

Default éclat de saphir

Bonjour tout le monde,

For last week's trip to Paris, I swapped the converter for cartridges filled with J. Herbin's Éclat de Saphir ink.

First couple of days it didn't flow too well in the Montblanc 145 Chopin, and I'm back to the converter.

Here are some of the photos from the trip

https://www.bobsoltys.net/parisnoel

Merci, bonne journée, Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année
    Bob

Paper cuts through the noise – Richard Moross, MOO CEO

Paper turns out to be a superb information-storage technology, still readable after five hundred years, which our own tweets won't likely be - Walter Isaacson, in Leonardo Da Vinci

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BlkWhiteFilmPix For This Useful Post:

aurore (December 20th, 2019), azkid (December 21st, 2019), carlos.q (December 20th, 2019), Chrissy (December 20th, 2019), fountainpagan (December 20th, 2019), FredRydr (December 20th, 2019), junglejim (December 20th, 2019), VertOlive (December 21st, 2019), Yazeh (December 20th, 2019)

Thanks

Default Re: éclat de saphir

Beautiful shots, especially the Eglisle St. Paul under difficult lighting conditions. LOVE LOVE the grain with Delta 3200, something you don't see with digital these days. Leica M?
    "What are moon-letters?" asked the hobbit full of excitement. He loved maps, as I have told you before; and he also loved runes and letters, and cunning handwriting, though when he wrote himself it was a bit thin and spidery.