Well, we've survived a few weeks of 2020, which is sufficient time for many planning "systems" to have been purchased, tried and abandoned. I have returned full bore to using an old school Franklin planner and pretty much have stuck with it since last April. I have 3 more months of the original page refills (which are pretty FP friendly) and then I will be using the Leadership pages (I had a coupon!).

I don't scrapbook or decorate. I use my planner as a tool. I used the bullet journal/DIY planner method in Field Notes pocket notebooks and then Clairefontaine A5 notebooks for about 7 years, but found myself desiring to return the set-up and style I first used in 1982 starting with a pocket Daytimer and then on to the larger half-letter sized Franklin. I've been using a Lamy Studio with an EF nib and Private Reserve green ink and a mechanical pencil for all of my planning uses.

I don't have a high powered executive job. I'm a high school Agriculture teacher, FFA Advisor and have some quasi-administrative duties with our skilled trades academy.

What are you using this year?