Thread: FS: Leonardo Momento Magico Pietra Salata with Steel Fine Point Nib (New Logo)

Thanks

Default FS: Leonardo Momento Magico Pietra Salata with Steel Fine Point Nib (New Logo)

Selling the pen in the subject line. It was well taken care of and in great condition. The nib is a brand new fine point, with the new logo. It’s unused but smooth with a dry test. The piston is smooth and in perfect working order. No staining on the ink window. Comes with box and paperwork. Price is $120 USD shipped CONUS with USPS, PayPal G&S. If there’s any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you.

IMG_3551.jpgIMG_3552.jpgIMG_3553.jpg

Also, I can add a 21k Sailor fine point nib in compatible housing, what I typically use for this pen, for an additional $130. Total of $250 USD.

IMG_3554.jpg

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Leonardo Momento Magico Pietra Salata with Steel Fine Point Nib (New Logo)

What is the nib in the last photo? Is that also included in the sale?

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Leonardo Momento Magico Pietra Salata with Steel Fine Point Nib (New Logo)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaptrax View Post
    What is the nib in the last photo? Is that also included in the sale?
    I'll bet it's a 21k Sailor fine point nib in compatible housing, which he typically uses for this pen, for an additional $130.

Thanks

Exactly the above.