Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: F.S. Montblanc Ink

Thanks

Default Re: F.S. Montblanc Ink

bump

Thanks

Shall we take bets when the inflation will raise prices so much this will actually be a deal worth considering?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adhoc For This Useful Post:

Kiineo (June 3rd, 2022), stoutreader (June 3rd, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Shall we take bets when the inflation will raise prices so much this will actually be a deal worth considering?
    In my country it is already a business worth considering because inflation is close to 15%, it is comforting that you are not better with inflation. If there is a CPI in the USA, it has been growing at the same pace as it has been since February, then in 10 months you will have it like us and everything is possible 100 wave covid-22 etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,473 Times in 4,007 Posts

I agree with adhoc. Even with inflation this particular ink is not likely to raise in price so much for this to be a deal worth considering. Especially when no-one knows what the actual total cost would be.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    I agree with adhoc. Even with inflation this particular ink is not likely to raise in price so much for this to be a deal worth considering. Especially when no-one knows what the actual total cost would be.
    Therefore, in my opinion, adhoc-style comments are readers and sophisticated malice, which is not needed here because the rules of the market are simple, not someone can afford a given item, he should sit quietly and save himself so that he can buy or not write anything.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H.F. GRAF VON HOCHBERG View Post
    In my country it is already a business worth considering because inflation is close to 15%, it is comforting that you are not better with inflation. If there is a CPI in the USA, it has been growing at the same pace as it has been since February, then in 10 months you will have it like us and everything is possible 100 wave covid-22 etc.
    Inflation here is close to 7%, so we're getting quite pounded as well. I'm not American, however.

Therefore, in my opinion, adhoc-style comments are readers and sophisticated malice, which is not needed here because the rules of the market are simple, not someone can afford a given item, he should sit quietly and save himself so that he can buy or not write anything.
    The rules you mention do not exist, nor is this an issue of affordability, when you are asking for a price of a used item higher than what is widely available brand new at retailers. Furthermore, as this forum is quite liberal, we're very much free to discuss the price, as it should be.

I find this endeavour of yours Don Quixote-an and am eagerly following the development of your sale. To truly make this thing Don Quixote-an, I sincerely hope somebody buys this off of you and tells you it was an amazing deal for them.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adhoc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Inflation here is close to 7%, so we're getting quite pounded as well. I'm not American, however.

The rules you mention do not exist, nor is this an issue of affordability, when you are asking for a price of a used item higher than what is widely available brand new at retailers. Furthermore, as this forum is quite liberal, we're very much free to discuss the price, as it should be.

I find this endeavour of yours Don Quixote-an and am eagerly following the development of your sale. To truly make this thing Don Quixote-an, I sincerely hope somebody buys this off of you and tells you it was an amazing deal for them.
    Sancho Panczo respects your opinion, but you are wrong because the ink is not used. Since Don Quixote is always right and he was never wrong, I am not going to discuss with you because it is a waste of time.

Thanks

Sancho Panczo respects your opinion, but you are wrong because the ink is not used. Since Don Quixote is always right and he was never wrong, I am not going to discuss with you because it is a waste of time.
    If you were to purchase from one of the below vendors(as linked previously), I would certainly expect the ink to be unopened and unused. Not only is their price lower but they don't charge Paypal fees, and a few even offer free shipping

https://www.wheelersluxurygifts.com/...AaAgzyEALw_wcB

https://www.pensense.co.uk/product/m...pig-ink-bottle

https://www.pwakkerman.com/en/montbl...c)118212/info/

I'll also mention that many MB LE inks sell out quickly, and others are slow movers. If one from 2019 is still easily found in stock, it's not exactly an ink people are rushing to buy. For that matter, not too long ago, I had a vendor include a free bottle of Emerald Green(2018 release I think) when I bought a new MB from them. I'm guessing they're sitting on a bunch and are trying to just make space on the shelves to give away $40USD/bottle inks...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bunnspecial For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (June 4th, 2022), Kiineo (June 3rd, 2022)

Thanks

BUMP

Thanks

Bump

Thanks

I'd like to buy some, but it's oddly all bruised up for some unknown reason.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~JJ View Post
    I'd like to buy some, but it's oddly all bruised up for some unknown reason.
    PM on priv