Thread: Brighten Up Your Winter PIF

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,423 Times in 1,715 Posts

Red face Brighten Up Your Winter PIF

Winter PIF

In purple and green, because this time of year is a bit gray.

One bottle of Rötring Ultramarine, about half-used. One bottle of Chesterfield (Now Unobtainium!) Cobalt. These blue inks read purple to me. What is is you kids today call this...blurple?

One Wing Sung fountain pen with clear Pilot-type feed. They look vaguely Pilot Prerarian, and shut with a nice satisfying click. Writes a fine line.

One little memo pad. Probably fountain pen capable.

I would prefer these went to Absolute Beginners. Ten replies or a week, whichever comes first, , then I will employ the highly scientific Eeny Meeny Miny Method to choose a recipient.

To CONUS only. Thanks.

(Full disclosure, this was posted 'elsewhere,' but never 'approved.' If you need approval to give things away, that is just wrong).
    My other pen is a Montblanc.

And my other blog is a tumblr!

And my latest ebook, for spooky wintery reading:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CM2NGSSD

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sailor Kenshin For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

carlos.q (January 29th, 2020), Chrissy (January 29th, 2020), Dreck (January 29th, 2020), ethernautrix (February 7th, 2020), fountainpagan (January 29th, 2020), FredRydr (January 29th, 2020), junglejim (February 2nd, 2020), NibsForScript (January 29th, 2020), silverlifter (January 29th, 2020), top pen (January 29th, 2020), VertOlive (January 29th, 2020), Yazeh (January 29th, 2020)